Message | From the owners
Dear Red Sox Season Ticket Holders,
On behalf of the entire Red Sox organization, we want to thank you for your unconditional support, passion, and dedication. As a Season Ticket Holder, you are the heart and soul of Red Sox Nation, and we are grateful for your undying loyalty to the team.
As a gesture of our gratitude, we are excited to present you with a new loyalty program offered exclusively to Season Ticket Holders: Red Sox Rewards. Consider it our way of saying "thank you." Through this Rewards program, you will have the opportunity to enjoy once-in-a-lifetime Red Sox experiences, such as throwing out the first pitch, watching a game from the Owners' Suite, spending an inning inside the Green Monster, or even going on a road trip with the team.
We encourage you to review all of the information on this website so that you can learn more about this exciting new program. More details will be coming after the New Year, including how you can login to your account and manage your Red Sox Rewards points. In the meantime, we hope that you are enjoying the off-season and are as excited as we are to begin our title defense in the spring. Thank you again for your continued support.
John Henry, Tom Werner, and Larry Lucchino
How It Works:
- As a Season Ticket Holder, you are automatically enrolled as a Red Sox Rewards Member.
- You will receive personalized membership card(s) that you can elect to use for digital ticketing or to pay for concessions and merchandise to make future visits to Fenway more convenient.
- Earn Red Sox Rewards Points simply for doing things you already do, such as attending games at Fenway, following games on TV or the radio, and a variety of other activities.
- Redeem your Points for incredible Rewards that are not available anywhere else. Want to throw out a first pitch, watch a game from inside the Monster, sit in the front row, or even take a road trip with the team? All of this and more is possible with your Red Sox Rewards Points.
THE REWARDS | MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
As you earn points throughout the season, you can qualify for different membership tiers and benefits at the Bronze, Gold, and Diamond Levels.
Last year, members who reached these levels were invited to attend a Family Photo Day at Fenway, Player Meet-and-Greets, or even obtain an All-Access Fenway Park pass.
Stay tuned for more details in early 2014!
The Points | Overview
Earn Points for doing what you already do as a Red Sox fan:
- Season Ticket Holder tenure
- Attending games yourself
- Ensuring your tickets are used when you can't attend
- Purchasing concessions with your membership card
- Following road games on NESN and WEEI
The Card | Overview
- Can be used as your ticket to the game – just ‘tap and go’ at the turnstiles
- Stores eCash that you can spend on concessions and merchandise
- Identifies you as a Season Ticket Holder and Red Sox Rewards Member
- You can digitally load your game tickets onto your set of Red Sox Rewards cards and never have to worry about managing paper tickets
- Sharing your tickets with partners is easier as you can request multiple sets of cards for each of your Account Partners
- Easily forward your tickets electronically to family, friends and clients with a few clicks of a button.
- Load money onto your Red Sox Rewards card for fast and easy payment at concession stands
- "Auto Load" feature replenishes your balance when it falls under a certain amount
- Each time you pay with your membership card you will earn additional Red Sox Rewards points
Learn More | Contact Us
We would love to hear from you!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Season Ticket Account Executive with any questions about this exciting new program.
More information, including how you can login to your account and manage your Red Sox Rewards points, will be coming in early 2014.
Earned Points are awarded for your behavior during the season — such as attending and watching games, using digital ticketing, and spending eCash.
Total Points accumulate based on your behaviors for each of the seats in your plan.
Average Points represent your total points divided by the number of seats in your plan. Average Points were created to put everyone on a level playing field, regardless of how many seats are in your plan. Redeeming points for rewards or experiences will not reduce your account's Average Points.
If you request Partner Cards, each partner will earn their own Total Points and their own Average Points, but may elect to pool Total Points together to bid on items in the Auctions or Marketplace. Average Points are not transferable.
Red Sox Rewards will allow you to rollover 25% of the balance of your remaining Total Points each season. For comparison, other teams with similar programs have members' entire points balance expire at the end of the season.
Average Points are reset to zero at the end of each season to ensure that every Red Sox Rewards member has an equal opportunity to reach the various tiers each season and enjoy the commensurate rewards.
We are constantly adding new items to our list of rewards. Here are some sample rewards:
(1) Auction prizes usually include one-of-a-kind Red Sox fan experiences, such as:
- Two tickets in the Owners' Suite
- Watch an inning inside the Green Monster
- Send your kid to Red Sox Summer Camp
- Throw out the First Pitch before a game
- Two tickets on the Green Monster
- Visit the NESN booth for an inning
- Visit the WEEI booth for an inning
- Attend a Red Sox Destinations event
(2) Marketplace sales will usually feature unique Red Sox items, such as:
- Player autographed items
- Additional game tickets
- Fenway Park tours
- Personalized Fenway Park tours
- Access to the warning track during pregame batting practice
- Gift cards
Partners will earn their own Red Sox Rewards points and will be able to manage their own eCash balance on their own personalized Rewards Cards.
You and your partners will share Average Points, calculated by dividing the number of points earned per Member by the number of seats in your season ticket plan.