Message | From the owners
Dear Red Sox Season Ticket Holders,
On behalf of the entire Red Sox organization, we want to thank you for your unconditional support, passion, and dedication. As a Season Ticket Holder, you are the heart and soul of Red Sox Nation, and we are grateful for your undying loyalty to the team.
As a gesture of our gratitude, we are excited to present you with a loyalty program offered exclusively to Season Ticket Holders: Red Sox Rewards. Through this Rewards program, you will have the opportunity to enjoy once-in-a-lifetime Red Sox experiences, such as throwing out the first pitch, watching a game from the Owners' Suite, spending an inning inside the Green Monster, or even going on a road trip with the team.
We encourage you to review all of the information on this website so that you can learn more about this exciting program. Thank you again for your continued support.
John Henry, Tom Werner, and Larry Lucchino
How It Works:
- As a Season Ticket Holder, you are automatically enrolled as a Red Sox Rewards Member.
- You will receive personalized membership card(s) that you can elect to use for digital ticketing or to pay for concessions to make future visits to Fenway more convenient. In addition, you can access your membership cards and tickets through the Ballpark App from your iOS or Android mobile device.
- Earn Red Sox Rewards Points simply for doing things you already do, such as attending games at Fenway, following games on TV or the radio, following the Red Sox on Facebook, Twitter, or Instagram, and a variety of other activities.
- Redeem your Points for incredible Rewards that are not available anywhere else. Want to throw out a first pitch, watch a game from inside the Monster, sit in the front row, or even take a road trip with the team? All of this and more is possible with your Red Sox Rewards Points.
THE REWARDS | MEMBERSHIP LEVELS
As you earn points throughout the season, you will qualify for different membership tiers and benefits at the Bronze, Silver, Gold, and Diamond Levels:
- Bronze: A coupon for $50 off your purchase of $150 or more at the Souvenir Store
- Silver: An invitation to Family Photo Day at Fenway Park after the season
- Gold: An invitation to a luncheon with a player (autographs, photos, Q&A session)
- Diamond: An All-Access Pass granting access to exclusive areas of Fenway Park
These are calculated via Average Points – your Total Points divided by the number of seats in your plan. That way, all members have an equal opportunity to attain each level regardless of their number of seats.
The Points | Overview
Earn Points for doing what you already do as a Red Sox fan:
- Season Ticket Holder tenure
- Attending games yourself
- Ensuring your tickets are used when you can't attend
- Purchasing concessions with your membership card
- Following road games on NESN and WEEI
INITIAL POINT BALANCE
Before the season starts you will receive points for each seat in your plan based on your tenure and status as a Season Ticket Holder:
|STH Status:||Points per Seat:|
|1 - 10 years||50 points|
|11 - 20 years||100 points|
|21 - 30 years||150 points|
|31+ years||200 points|
|Royal Rooters Club Member||100 points|
|Premium Season Ticket Holder||200 points|
You will also have the opportunity to earn “one-time” bonuses the first time you complete certain actions
|Action:||Points per Seat:|
|Opt for digital vs. paper tickets||200 points|
|Download the Ballpark App and link your MLB.com account||100 points|
|Load eCash using your Mastercard||100 points|
|Setup Auto Load using your Mastercard||200 points|
|Link your Facebook Account||50 points|
|Link your Twitter Account||50 points|
|"Follow" @redsox on Twitter||50 points|
|Link your Instagram Account||50 points|
|"Follow" @redsox on Instagram||50 points|
EARN ADDITIONAL POINTS EVERY GAME
Each game you can earn Rewards points through a variety of actions:
|Action:||Points per Seat:|
|Attend a game using your Rewards card(s)||50 points/scan|
|Attend a game using your iOS or Android mobile device||50 points/ticket|
|Attend a game using your paper ticket(s)||10 points/ticket|
|Ensure someone else uses your ticket(s)||10 points/ticket|
|Donate your ticket(s) to the Red Sox Foundation||10 points/ticket|
|Scan your Cards or mobile device at a “Check In” Kiosk||5 points/seat|
|Early Entrance (Arrive 45+ minutes before first pitch)||5 points/seat|
|Complete Game (Stay through the conclusion of the game)1||5 points|
|Spend $25 on concessions at Fenway2||5 points/seat|
|Watch an away game TV broadcast3||5 points/seat|
|Listen to an away game radio broadcast4||5 points|
(1) Enter the code displayed on the scoreboard at the end of the game to receive these bonus points.
(2) Points from concessions purchases are NOT awarded on a per-seat basis. You will receive 5 Total Points per $25 spent, regardless of the number of seats in your account. You must scan your Rewards card or mobile device at the register to receive the points.
(3) NESN or MLB.TV out of market only.
(4) WEEI or MLB.com Gameday Audio only.
TEAM PERFORMANCE BONUSES
Finally, you will earn bonus points if you are in attendance at a home game with exciting in-game results by the Red Sox. Only members who use digital ticketing (Rewards cards or mobile device) or check-in at a kiosk are eligible for these bonuses.
|In-Game Result:||Points per Seat:|
|A batter hits a home run||5 points|
|A batter hits a grand slam||25 points|
|A starting pitcher has 10+ strikeouts||25 points|
|A walk-off win||50 points|
|A starting pitcher throws a no-hitter||100 points|
The Card | Overview
- Can be used as your ticket to the game – just ‘tap and go’ at the turnstiles
- Stores eCash that you can spend on concessions
- Identifies you as a Season Ticket Holder and Red Sox Rewards Member
- Can also be accessed on your mobile device via the MLB.com Ballpark App
- You can digitally load your game tickets onto your set of Red Sox Rewards cards and never have to worry about managing paper tickets
- Sharing your tickets with partners is easier as you can request multiple sets of cards for each of your Account Partners
- Easily forward your tickets electronically to family, friends and clients with a few clicks of a button
- Tickets can also be accessed and managed on your mobile device via the MLB.com Ballpark App
- Load money onto your Red Sox Rewards card for fast and easy payment at concession stands
- This season, eCash will be accepted at all concessions stands
- "Auto Load" feature replenishes your balance when it falls under a certain amount
- Earn 100 bonus points per seat the first time you load eCash using your MasterCard and 200 bonus points per seat if you setup auto load using your MasterCard.
- New for 2015: Receive points for all concessions purchases regardless of payment method! Simply scan your Rewards card or mobile device at the register to earn 5 points for every $25 spent
Learn More | Contact Us
We would love to hear from you! Email firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your Season Ticket Account Executive with any questions.
If you would like to learn more about the various aspects of this program please watch the brief tutorial videos below. Please check back as we will add additional videos from time to time.
The points you earn during the season for your activity – such as attending and watching games, using digital ticketing, and spending eCash – are deposited into your Total Points balance. Total Points accumulate based on your activity for each of the seats in your plan.
For example, if you scan two digital tickets through the turnstiles, you will earn 50 points per scan, for 100 Total Points. Similarly, if you have two seats in your account and you redeem a road game code (5 points per seat), you will receive 10 Total Points.
Total Points is your ‘currency’ for bidding on Rewards Auctions, redeeming for items in the Marketplace, or for entering Rewards Raffles.
Average Points represent your total points divided by the number of seats in your plan. Average Points are used to calculate membership tiers, as well as determine the standings in our Fan of the Month and Fan of the Year competitions. This was created to put everyone on a level playing field, regardless of how many seats are in your plan.
In other words, redeeming your Total Points balance on an Auction item will not affect your position in the Fan of the Month standings.
For tickets donated to the Red Sox Foundation (via your My Tickets account), you will receive an additional 5 points for each ticket that you donate, on top of the 10 points for each ticket scanned into the game. If the tickets are not used, no points will be awarded.
Average Points are reset to zero at the end of each season to ensure that every Red Sox Rewards member has an equal opportunity to reach the various tiers each season and enjoy the commensurate rewards.
- Early Entrance Bonus: Members who arrive to the game at least 45 minutes early will receive 5 points per seat.
- 'Complete Game' Code Word Bonus: Toward the end of home games (in the 8th inning), a code word will be displayed on the New Balance video board. You can enter this code word in the member portal to receive an additional 5 points per seat bonus.
- Ticket Donation Bonus: When you donate a ticket to the Red Sox Foundation (available in the My Tickets interface), you will automatically receive 5 points for each ticket donated. If the tickets are scanned in at the game, you will still receive 10 points per scan.
- In-game Points: When the Sox score, you score! Digital ticket users will receive in-game bonuses every time the Red Sox hit a home run, a grand slam, or record a walk-off win. You will also earn points if a Red Sox starting pitcher strikes out 10 or more batters, or throws a no-hitter! Paper ticket users can also earn this bonus by scanning their Rewards card at any of the five kiosks located inside the entry gates.
Additionally, your Average Point balance automatically qualifies you for certain membership tiers and benefits over the course of the season. You don’t need to redeem anything to receive those benefits!
We are constantly adding new items to our list of rewards. Below is a list of the auction items offered last season and the average winning bid amount:
|Item||2014 Average Winning Bid|
|Trip to Spring Training||6,850|
|Authentic Fenway Park Seats||3,526|
|Baseball Operations VIP Experience||3,100|
|Throw out the First Pitch||3,081|
|Your Day with the World Series Trophy||2,420|
|Your Day with the Three World Series Trophies||2,420|
|Tickets in the Partners' Suite||1,968|
|Tickets in the President's Suite||1,968|
|Watch an Inning Inside the Green Monster||1,454|
|Pose in the Red Sox Organization Photo||1,402|
|Picnic at the Park Tickets||1,373|
|WEEI Booth Visit Experience||873|
|Junior Clubhouse Attendant Experience||872|
|Grounds Crew Helper for a Day||870|
|NESN Booth Visit Experience||866|
|Dinner with a Red Sox Legend||619|
|Park in the Players' Lot||543|
|Play in a Game at Fenway Park||504|
|Red Sox Player Meet & Greet Luncheon||490|
|Join the Players on the Field||362|
|Red Sox Summer Camp Experience||201|
The Marketplace will feature unique Red Sox items, such as:
- Player autographed items
- Fenway Park tours
- Pre-game field passes
- Gift cards
- Over 400 Auction items and more than 7500 Marketplace items are available
- Additional raffle items will be offered throughout the season
- Select auctions will be available only to 10th Man and 20 Game holders to ensure a level playing field.